Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Feeling the love

I would like to express just how proud i am of my siblings.

I always knew my brother had massive talent in the writing field, and to be honest, sort of silently disapproved when he was all about entering the technology field. But he has since changed his brilliant mind, and is majoring in journalism at Western Washington. My mom was kind enough to send me a copy of the snazzy little zine my sister's company puts out, Gravitate. He conducted an interview with a NW band that was printed up in the free magazine. It doesn't showcase his true writing talent, but hopefully will open doors that will. I am so very proud of him for making the decisions he has.

My sister, i think, is wise beyond her years. Even though she may be experiencing hardships of her own, she is always there for me with kind words, and i can never thank her enough for that. I won't go into her job on here, but she has a great one which sends her all over the country. I wish her all the best in the future, we all should be doing something we love.