Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm so going to blog THIS...

Today at work i got quite a chuckle. A mother and her daughter were in shopping. The mother is toothless, i've never seen her in anything but sweatpants, and she waddles when she walks like she's always in pain. The daughter, who can't be more than 14, is wearing a t-shirt that says "People who think they know everything annoy us that do." Another patron in the store says to the girl, "So ****, are you looking at what college you want to go to?" The mother jumps right in before she could say anything, "She ain't goin to no college!" I could have contained myself, but the customer I was helping at the moment couldn't keep it together either, and we both started giggling. I didn't even pay attention to what was said afterwards, maybe there was a great explanation, but i missed it. In this one instance, i hope this girl defies her parental unit.