Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm...so...tired...

Zieak and I haven't been getting much sleep lately. If you haven't heard about our neighbor situation, check it out. Then last night, they were moving stuff outside at 11:30 pm. Yeti walks across our chests at least six times a night, on patrol. We know he's just protecting us, like a good watch-cat. The weather has been so good, and my house so well-insulated, that we've had to [attempt] sleep with all the windows open upstairs. So with the sun rising at 4:30 comes the many varieties of chirping birds, and then there's the huge AML trucks barreling down the road for their early morning deliveries. A phone call at 2:30 this morning brought the bad news of Zieak's grandmother passing away. My eyelids feel heavy and my speech sounds slow. I'll await the rumors to start flying that i'm on drugs. As much as i don't want to, it may be time to bust out the melatonin.