Monday, May 16, 2005

You oughta see the other girl...

I am quite tickled by the idea of friends or relatives surprising someone close by traveling for a special occasion, or just for the hell of it. I flew sam's brother up for christmas one year, i was witness to zieak's sister surprising him while back home this spring, so i decided it was my turn to be the eye-opener for my sister's twenty-fifth birthday party.

We had a most excellent time on friday night. Alas, bailee was wearing 3-inch heels, and had quite a few shots bought for her, resulting in a tumble onto the sidewalk. We are all just glad she is alive and able to smile about it. I had left my credit card in the pub that night, and after realizing it kept cursing myself, up until she looked at me and said "Hello!" pointing at her head. Yeah, i can't really complain. It was a spectacular evening (besides that little incident.)