Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bacon on a plane

Last night, i dreamt that i was walking through a city in southern europe, and there was a tall mangy-looking bear in the town square playing a cello. As i walked past him, someone else in the square said my name really loudly and everyone stopped and knelt on one knee with their heads bowed. I was embarrassed because i was just wearing a t-shirt and some quilt thing wrapped around my legs. I'm sure something else happened, but the next thing i remember is being on a plane, and the lead singer from Europe (big 80s hair and all) is sitting next to me. He asks what i have in my suitcase, and i open it up - revealing a case full of leafy greens, creamy caesar dressing, and juicy, full strips of bacon. I cant touch the bacon becuase i am on a diet, so i am tortured by the smell and look of it. I'm sure the fact that i am dieting in real life was the cause of such a horrific, unimaginable situation. Later on, i am in the yard of someone getting married in petersburg, and everybody is decorating, and being all jolly, and i look up and there are flaming missiles coming down from the dark sky. The father of the bride is directing someone on where to put a table and umbrella, and just says "oh, as long as those hit 100 miles away, we wont feel the fallout." Maybe this diet is messing with my mind.