Thursday, April 24, 2008

Question: Why does Florida exist?

Answer: To give us news stories like this....

I have been following the story about the group of teens who beat up another girl in Florida since the beginning. I know that violence happens everywhere, but for some reason the headlines that really grab my attention lately have been occurring in the Sunshine State. There's the guy who videotaped his grandma holding a gun saying she was going to shoot "all the pigs." Then there is the father who started beating on his daughter because she wouldnt pray.

The argument of who is to blame with all the violence will last an eternity - video games, movies, television... I really dont know which i would debate against, because none of them are ever going away.

P.S... As a follow up to my previous blog - Because she will not admit that her controversial abortion project is fake, Yale has decided not to allow the project to be displayed.